At Elite Profile Agency we are committed to protecting personal data and to fair and transparent processing.
Please read our privacy statement: it will help you to understand how we collect and use personal data from individuals, our clients, suppliers or others during the course of our business. We will only use personal data for the purposes described in this privacy statement or as stated at the point of collection.
We regularly review this privacy statement and may make changes at any time without giving notice.
Who we are
Elite Profile Agency Limited is registered in England & Wales with company number 08692974. Our registered office is 217 Halliwell Road, Greater Manchester BL1 3NT. We are registered as a data controller with the registration number ZA427633.
Our lawful basis for processing
We rely on several lawful basis of processing when we collect and use personal data to operate our business and provide products and services to our clients. These include:
- Public interests – where the processing of data is necessary for providing certain services to clients (e.g. details of collection points and drop off points) or for certain requirements we are subject to.
- Legal obligations – in order to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations we are subject to as a commercial business.
- Contract – in order to perform contractual obligations we may have with an individual, our clients or our suppliers or in consideration of whether or not to enter into a contract with them.
- Consent – where an individual has freely given consent at the time their personal data was provided to us.
- Legitimate interests – the legitimate interests can be ours, our clients or other third parties.
How we keep data secure
Security is of the upmost importance to us. We may store personal data on servers within the European Economic Area (EEA) which are provided by a third party who have assured us that these are secure and comply with the most stringent of security measures. Whilst no data transmission over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure, we take all reasonable steps to safeguard the personal data we hold. These are regularly reviewed to ensure they are effective and fit for purpose.
Who we share data with
We only share personal data with others when absolutely necessary for the purposes for which we hold it and where appropriate contractual arrangements and security mechanisms are in place.
We may pass your personal data to:
- 3rd party suppliers that support us and help provide services to our clients,
- professional advisors, auditors or insurers, where we are required by law or as reasonably required in the management of our business
- Law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies or to other third parties, where we are required by law, the courts or any legal or regulatory authority we are subject to. We will only provide personal data in this circumstances where permitted or there is a legal requirement.
How long do we keep personal data?
We keep personal data only for as long as necessary and this will reflect the requirements of:
- the activity or service for which it is being processed
- any legal, regulatory or contractual requirements
Individuals have certain rights over their personal data that we process as data controllers.
If we process your personal data and you exercise any of your rights we will aim to respond promptly and within any required time limit. However, please note that the length of time it will take us to respond will be dependent on the nature and extent of your request.
You have a right to:
- Access – you can ask us for a copy of the personal data that we hold on you
- Rectification – if you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies concerning your personal data, please let us know as soon as you become aware of the error.
- Withdraw consent – where we process personal data based on consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time and you can do this by contacting us
- Erasure/deletion- you can ask us to erase or delete your personal data when we no longer need it for the purposes it was obtained
- Data portability- you can ask for your personal data to be sent to you or to another organisation. We would ask that you request this in writing to us and allow us up to 72 (working day) hours to pull the information together in a format that is easily transferrable to your requested organisation.
- Restrict or object to our processing – you can ask to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data (e.g. removal from a marketing subscription list).